Website IB-Lenhardt AG
International market type approval
Since 2013, IB-Lenhardt AG has been handling the official certification for the market launch of products from global manufacturers of electronic radio systems for a wide range of applications. Thanks to our many years of experience in the field of International Type Approval and Global Market Access Solutions, our worldwide network of representatives and our contacts with the responsible authorities in the respective countries, we are the competent interface between customers, products and their approval in the respective country. As a successful company in the field of market approval of electronic products, we offer you an innovative and modern working environment. You will have the opportunity to participate in training and development opportunities and benefit from flexible working hours, in addition to personal development opportunities and an attractive salary.
As an innovative company, we are always looking for motivated people who want to take on responsibility and use their knowledge and experience to achieve a common goal.
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant in our german Headquarter who will work alongside our Management team in a dynamic environment and contribute to smooth organization and coordination.
- Dealing with general telephone and written correspondence (e.g. managing emails)
- Schedule and coordinate appointments
- Organise and prepare meetings
- Prepare presentations
- Draft contracts and offers
- Create statistics, analyses, and data evaluations
- Organise our travel management, including travel expenses
Taking minutes at meetings
- Perform administrative tasks and support the day-to-day operations
- Commercial training or experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Precise work ethic and attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and good time management skills
- Resilient and flexible
- High level of social and international competence, integrity, discretion and loyalty
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company in a future-proof industry
- A pleasant and family-friendly working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies and fair remuneration
- Free parking directly at the company building
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and fresh fruit
- Employer contributions to savings plans
- High-quality workspace equipment
- Opportunities for professional development and space for your own ideas
We need visionaries with passion and enthusiasm to drive innovation, meet the new challenges of the future and constantly evolve. Share your vision with us!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ib-lenhardt.com.